Quality of Life Programs
The Shiley-Marcos ADRC offers to the community the opportunity to be involved in a variety of Quality of Life programs organized through our research center and partnering agencies. All programs are free-of charge with the exception of Out and About. Click onto the blue links for more information.
- Out and About – A weekly outings-based program for people with mild-to-moderate dementia
- Memories at the Museums – Monthly docent-led tours of four Balboa Park Art Museums for persons with mild-to-moderate dementia and an accompanying caregiver or friend.
- Early-Stage Support Group– A weekly support group for people with early-stage dementia and their care partners
- Young Caregiver Support Group– A monthly support group for caregivers under the age of 60 who are caring for a loved one with any stage or type of dementia.
- Caregiver Support Group– A monthly support group for caregivers of any age who are caring for a loved one with any stage or type of dementia
NON ADRC Resources for Caregivers of Frail Elderly Persons:
Click here to view the Resource packet.