Parkinson's Disease Subjects with Memory Concerns
The Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has a variety of opportunities for volunteers with Parkinson's Disease to participate in important research studies. We are recruiting diverse volunteers on an ongoing basis to learn more about memory and aging.
- Memory Impaired Longitudinal Study
- Biomarkers in Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Visual Cognition in Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Quantitative Neuroimaging of Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Neuropsychological Deficits in DLB, PDD and AD
- Interventional Studies (Clinical Drug Trials)
- There are no Intervention Studies at this time. Check periodically with us or call Deborah Fontaine at (858) 822-4800 for more information.