Research Opportunities for Parkinson's Disease Subjects
The Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has a wide variety of opportunities for volunteers to participate in important research studies. We are recruiting diverse volunteers on an ongoing basis to learn more about memory and aging.
- Parkinson Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI)
- Parkinson's Genetic Research Study (PAGER)
- Quantitative Neuroimaging of Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Memory Research Study in Parkinson's Disease and Dementia
- Interventional Studies (Clinical Drug Trials)
- There are no Intervention Studies at this time. Check periodically with us or call Deborah Fontaine at (858) 822-4800 for more information.